Tuesday, June 28, 2011

MY FILM: First Review for Among the Fallen


Hey everyone. I'm here with a quick but substantial update on the progress of my film, Among the Fallen. I've just been informed that the first review for the film has just been posted up on the zombie film site, Zombie Movie Database.

Since this was my first feature film and the first time being reviewed, I had some fears that the vision of my film wouldn't be understood by anyone outside of my circle of friends, but it appears that my fears can be put to rest. I don't think I could have asked for a better review. I'm really looking forward to the film's premiere in October now when it is presented at the Eerie Horror Film Festival in Erie, Pennsylvania.

Well stay tuned for more reviews and updates for Among the Fallen as they come my way.

Zombie Movie Database - Among the Fallen Review

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on completing your film, Jay! If you have some spare copies you can send one my way, if you want to and I can review your film, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Excellent, I was just about to message you on that very subject. Would love to see what you think of the film. Email me your address and I'll get a copy out to you ASAP.

    ReplyDelete