Friday, January 13, 2012

WHAT THE HELL HAVE I BEEN DOING: Kill Kringle Kill


So what's new with my world outside of the blogging stratosphere? Well the answer to that question would be that I've been working on my latest Trailer Obscura project, Kill Kringle Kill.

The Christmas themed faux trailer is the sequel to last year's killer Santa flick, Tis The Season To Be Dead. I've been filming and editing the trailer together for the past week and only have a few more key scenes to go. Here's a small little preview of what you have in-store when the main attraction hits later this month. Enjoy and stay tuned.

The scumbag beginning titles.

Mother of god, I'm coming apart!

My most prized possessions, earmuffs.

Santa.... you creep!

I'm freaking out. I'M FREAKING OUT!

The special effects are top notch!

Just say no to drugs kids.

Scott unveils his inner dirt-bag.

Mike AKA The Stoned Axl Rose.

Douchebags in the mist.

Doc sports a pretty sweet blonde mullet.

Ho, Ho, Ho, here I go!

The surprise.

Take this you naughty bastard!

The kill.

I think I might be mentally unstable.

Henry Kringle walks the lonely walk of loneliness.

Look at this tough guy.

Santa as he takes his midnight stroll.

Someone's gonna get CUT!

That's one pissed off Santa Clause.

Mike and Doc prove that sledding isn't always the safest thing in the world.

What a CREEP.

The victorious Santa!

FUN, KRINGLE, FUN

No comments:

Post a Comment