Friday, October 22, 2010

WHAT THE HELL HAVE I BEEN DOING: Cottage Chaos


Hey everyone. I've just finished a small little video that pretty much summarizes the yearly event that my friends and I have called Cottage Chaos. I've mentioned it before on here, but never got into any real detail. It's basically a glorified home video of the things we do in one chaotic weekend at my cottage in the month of June.

I gather all of the footage that we shoot throughout the event and I put together a DVD of all the antics for everyone to see and revisit. I also add some random videos, like the MUSKY trailer that I posted up a couple of days ago, to flesh out the dvd and mix it up a bit.

Anyways, I thought I'd throw it up here just so you can get an idea on what Cottage Chaos is all about and to see the various different projects that keep me busy. Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment